At Peace Preschool, we encourage families to come meet our staff and tour our facility as part of the registration process. Visiting is the best way to get a sense of our community and what we do here. We look forward to meeting you!
In order to register your child at Peace Preschool, please submit the following to the Peace Presbyterian Church office. During non-preschool hours, you can drop your forms in Peace Church’s secure mailbox located on the oval near the buildings.
- Registration Form for 2023-2024
- A registration fee: $100 for the first child and $75 for each additional child. Please note the registration fees are non-refundable.
- One-time Activity fee for each child. Activity Fees are refundable until the first day of school.
- Noah’s Doves — $45
- Daniels’s Cubs — $50
- Peter’s Fish — $60
- Solomon’s Horses — $75
Enrollment: In order to complete your child’s enrollment, you will need to submit the following materials to the Peace Presbyterian Church office by April 30, 2023 (physician forms may be submitted later if your child has a check-up scheduled after April 30) :
Tuition is collected by automatic draft from checking on the 20th of the month. Monthly tuition is calculated by totaling the entire nine months’ tuition and dividing by nine, so each month’s tuition is the same amount regardless of the number of school days in each month. Some months, like December, naturally have fewer school days than other months but will have the same amount drafted for tuition. If we are forced to close for an extended amount of time as happened in the Spring of 2020, we will calculate the effect on total tuition once the effects of any such closing are known. This might mean making tuition adjustments at the end of the year.
The first tuition draft will occur July 1 before the start of school and will apply to the tuition for May at the end of the school year. This payment will also serve as the thirty-days’ notice of withdrawal should your child need to withdraw from preschool before the end of the year. Remaining tuition drafts will occur on the 20th of each month from August – March.
We only accept drafts from checking as tuition payment. We are unable to accept credit card or any form of virtual payments at this time.
The tuition for each class for the 2023-2024 school year will be:
- Noah’s Doves (2-year-olds, 2 days/week) — $175/month
- Daniel’s Cubs (3-year-olds, 3 days/week) — $225/month
- Peter’s Fish (4-year-olds, 4 days/week) — $260/month
- Solomon’s Horses (Junior Kindergarten, 4 days/week, 4.5 hours/day) — $290/month
- Lunch Bunch — Peace Preschool offers optional Wednesday lunchtime for children in the Cubs and Fish classes. At the beginning of each month, you may choose how many Lunch Bunch Wednesdays you want to use that month and submit payment for those days. Lunch Bunch costs $10/child for each day that you select ($6 for Solomon’s Horses).