At Peace Preschool, we encourage families to come meet our staff and tour our facility as part of the registration process. Visiting is the best way to get a sense of our community and what we do here. We look forward to meeting you!
Registration: In order to register your child at Peace Preschool, please submit the following to the Peace Presbyterian Church office. During non-preschool hours, you can drop your forms in Peace Church’s secure mailbox located on the oval near the buildings.
- registration form for 2021-2022
- A registration fee: $100 for the first child and $75 for each additional child. Please note the registration fees are non-refundable.
- One-time Activity fee for the oldest enrolled child. Activity Fees are refundable until the first day of school.
- Noah’s Doves — $30
- Daniels’s Cubs — $40
- Peter’s Fish — $50
- Solomon’s Horses — $60
Enrollment: In order to complete your child’s enrollment, you will need to submit the following materials to the Peace Presbyterian Church office by April 30, 2021 (physician forms may be submitted later if your child has a check-up scheduled after April 30) :
Tuition: The tuition for each class for the 2021-2022 school year will be:
- Noah’s Doves (2-year-olds, 2 days/week) — $155/month
- Daniel’s Cubs (3-year-olds, 3 days/week) — $205/month
- Peter’s Fish (4-year-olds, 4 days/week) — $255/month
- Solomon’s Horses (Junior Kindergarten, 4 days/week, 4.5 hours/day) — $285/month
- Lunch Bunch — Peace Preschool offers optional Wednesday lunchtime for children in the Cubs and Fish classes. At the beginning of each month, you may choose how many Lunch Bunch Wednesdays you want to use that month and submit payment for those days. Lunch Bunch costs $8/child for each day that you select ($4 for Solomon’s Horses).