Some parents have been kind enough to comment on particular aspects of their experience at Peace Preschool. Here are some of their impressions.
- The teachers really do love the kids, and the kids get to act like kids, run around, be messy, etc. I also like how much time the kids get to spend outside and how active they can be. My sons both have loved bike time especially!
- I’m always invited in the classroom; my questions/emails are always answered right away.
- My child learns best through play and movement. I was very impressed with the amount of outside play, music class, variety of toys/play stations in class.
- I love that the kids are outside a lot, that they cook and sing often. That is what little ones thrive on.
- It’s very friendly…this school feels like family.
- I am really impressed by all the different centers in each classroom and how each focuses on developing different things (gross, fine, mentally, socially), all while being lots of fun!