- Transition Kindergarten class
- Horses students must be five years old by August 31.
- Class meets Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 :30 p.m.
- Student-teacher ratio: 6:1.
- Instructors: Mrs. Clary and Mrs. Gibson.
Our Horses class is designed to prepare children for Kindergarten. Our classroom still uses play centers, and we play outdoors a lot too, but this class is more academic in focus than our other classes. Our classroom gives the children plenty of table space as well as room to play in centers.
9:00-9:30: Morning Centers/Handwriting (letter of the week.)
9:30-10:00: Calendar Time/Math Focus
10:00-10:30: Music/Science/Social Studies
10:30-10:50: Snack and Storytime
12:00-12:20: Courtyard Time (bikes and scooters)
12:20-12:30: Review of Day/Focus for Tomorrow